Photo via: 123homeschool4me.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Help children learn to spell their names with this fun hands-on activity. This is great name practice for preschoolers and kindergartners! Pool Noodle Name Recognition
- Great preschool pattern activity! Build pom pom patterns on craft sticks.
- Flower Crowns- great easy spring craft for preschool, kindergarten, or elementary kids. Work on fine motor skills while making pretty flower crowns with just a few simple materials!
- Best science experiment ever! Make a fatastic eruption with hydrogen peroxide, yeast, soap, and food coloring! Perfect for science shows for all ages: preschool, kindergarten, elementary, middle, and high school! Even adults enjoy this one!
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- Can be adapted for counting by having different numbers of dots
- Homemade bird feeders not only spruce up the backyard—they also invite your feathered friends to come and play. It’s a great weekend activity for the kids and the best part is that the mess stays where it should—outside!
- Free Uppercase Alphabet Lego Cards printable. Great way to incorporate letter recognition with a fun activity kids can do. | free home school deals
- The area above your bed is a great blank slate for some fun art, but it can be so hard to decide what to put there! Here are 12 great ideas for DIY projects, prints, and more that you can use to decorate above your bed!
- Cornhole is a great backyard game – heres a super simple DIY cornhole board tutorial (video included.) Its a fun game for all ages.
- We’re getting excited for the release of the new Moana movie! It opens November 23rd, 2016 and is rated PG. Please check out the trailer below and keep reading for two fun Moana crafts that you can make at home with your kids! This is a sponsored post on behalf of Review Wire Media for …
- Get the kids involved with decorating the house for Halloween. Or use these ideas as an activity if you’re throwing a seasonal party.