Photo via: notonthehighstreet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- picture pots. Cute easter gift. Could also have kids cut out things that remind them of love, stickers, etc to add also. Modge podge
- Learn how to make a glitter mug with Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge! This takes just a few minutes and is a perfect last minute gift idea.
- Just print any picture you want, spray-paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod Podge, coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of Mod Podge over the picture. Affix eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- DIY wood map wall art
- Make the cutest cigar box purse by adding a Mod Podge image transfer of one of your favorite furry friends! This will be your new favorite bag!
- MOD PODGE FORMULAS EXPLAINED… you can make things glow in the dark with one formula of mod podge. There is even an outdoor formula, and a hard coat that works well on furniture…
- This is THE BEST way to attach photos to canvas with Mod Podge. Its easy!
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- How to Turn a Vintage Scarf into a Necklace
- DIY Garden Privacy Ideas Love the idea of adding a curtain to a pergola.
- 30 fun things for kids to do with a shoe box!