Photo via: gracedruecke.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- We are so excited to interview Candice from Mackenzi weddings . At a very young age she knew that weddings was her passion. Growing up she did everything possible to gain the knowledge she needs to create beautiful weddings. She has been in the Wedding and Event Industry for 8 years. After studying at Kangan …
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- How to make a super strong bubbles recipe with simple ingredients | homemade bubbles that dont pop | DIY bubble solution for awesome bubbles that bounce | bubbles made with glycerin, Dawn, corn syrup | fun for kids
- Fairy Garden. This was a fun project that my granddaughter really enjoyed helping with. – My Garden Your Garden
- Cool DIY Projects Made With Plastic Bottles – Cute Bird Feeder From A Plastic Bottle – Best Easy Crafts and DIY Ideas Made With A Recycled Plastic Bottle – Jewlery, Home Decor, Planters, Craft Project Tutorials – Cheap Ways to Decorate and Creative DIY Gifts for Christmas Holidays – Fun Projects for Adults, Teens and Kids http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-plastic-bottles
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- I love the dollar store. I can get so many things of surprising quality for a dollar! When my kids needed something to do this summer, I knew Dollar Tree was in our future. It was time for a dollar store art project. Before we went in, I told them we were not just going …
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- Need to design a boy’s bedroom? Create a fun and inviting themed bedroom with boys bedding sets from The Land of Nod. From construction and outer space bedding to dinosaur and nautical bedding, there’s surely a style that’ll spark your bedroom inspiration. Don’t forget our amazing lineup of animal-print bedding, too. Plus, all of our sheets are made from the finest 100% cotton (meaning your little ones will love to snuggle into super-soft comfort.
- Planner Lists – Welcome to part five of the Create Your Own Planner series. In the last post of the series I shared the main section of my planner, but did you wonder what was hiding out behind all those other tabs? In this post I’ll take you on a tour of the next two sections in my planner. Here are the other posts in the series in case you missed them: