Photo via: slipcovermaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sofa table:
- Jennifer of The Chronicles of Home showcased her amazing DIY Reupholstered Sofa in our October issue! See how she did it: http://www.bhg.com/blogs/better-homes-and-gardens-style-blog/2013/09/13/diy-reupholstered-sofa/
- How to Make a Modern Outdoor Sofa for Cheap – Best DIY Patio Couch | Gotta say this is a good looking sofa
- Place a salvaged slab of granite from a local supplier atop a sofa console to create a kitchen island with a slim profile. For a piece that can double as a breakfast bar, use a slab that overhangs on both sides. Add vintage hooks to hold dish towels or often-used utensils.
- Nice Diy Techlaration camera electronics pcb recycled techlaration Its easy to forget existing surveillance cameras after you have seen them. It feels natural. But when the camera looks like something you have used to be relaxing and soothing element it turns into an annoying element.
- Forget harsh chemicals! This DIY natural ant repellent spray is safe, easy, cheap, and IT WORKS! Safe for use around children and pets.
- 12 Natural Toothpaste Alternatives The Nourished Life
- Learn how to make Magnesium Rose Natural Detox Bath Salts to aise your magnesium levels for better sleep, de-stressing, migraine prevention and more!
- Up your gift-giving game with a natural and rustic DIY stenciled driftwood bark gift tag @SustMyCraft
- There’s nothing more natural than using fresh flowers for wedding decor, especially in summer. I’m a sucker for floating flowers because water and beautiful blossom look so relaxing and so romantic together! I’m sure there’s no better wedding…
- Ottawa Valley Dog Whisperer : DIY Natural, Herbal Flea, Tick, Mosquito Repellent Sprays, Rubs, Dips, Rinse for Dogs and Cats
- Homemade bath melts are the perfect way to soothe itchy skin while you soak. Get the easy recipe and learn why milk and honey are wonderful natural body care ingredients. All natural body care. Non-toxic bath and beauty. DIY bath bombs for bridal shower. Homemade bath bombs for Mother’s Day.