Photo via: kaboodle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.
- Need help getting your kids to actually want to USE the laundry hamper? This creative DIY is for you! Follow along as @Samarra Khaja shows you how to make these super fun monster laundry bags.
- This adorable Easter Centerpiece will be everyones favorite Easter decoration – so fun and so easy to make. All you need are M&Ms, Peeps and some flowers to make this cute Easter Craft. Follow us for more fun Easter ideas.
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- I purchased this template – its awesome. I need to make more of these. so cute!
- Repurposed Hanging Baskets in to Outdoor Decor. All you need is wire and spray paint to make this easy outdoor DIY project.
- My Family Command Center: I could make this more vertical and put it above my trash can (need to get a cutter trash can)
- Wooden picture: an easy, beautiful alternative to putting your pictures in a frame! All you need are FOUR things to make this.If the instructions are hard to read, click on the picture for the easy-to-follow video:
- Need an alternative to the traditional winter wreath? This beautiful pine cone DIY kissing ball is the perfect option – well show you how to make your own!
- Will need to do this for anyone who is having a tough time. box of sunshine ideas.
- You need to try this tropical DIY. Paid for by Glade.
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )