Photo via: kaboodle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.
- This adorable Easter Centerpiece will be everyones favorite Easter decoration – so fun and so easy to make. All you need are M&Ms, Peeps and some flowers to make this cute Easter Craft. Follow us for more fun Easter ideas.
- Need help getting your kids to actually want to USE the laundry hamper? This creative DIY is for you! Follow along as @Samarra Khaja shows you how to make these super fun monster laundry bags.
- I purchased this template – its awesome. I need to make more of these. so cute!
- Repurposed Hanging Baskets in to Outdoor Decor. All you need is wire and spray paint to make this easy outdoor DIY project.
- My Family Command Center: I could make this more vertical and put it above my trash can (need to get a cutter trash can)
- Need an alternative to the traditional winter wreath? This beautiful pine cone DIY kissing ball is the perfect option – well show you how to make your own!
- Will need to do this for anyone who is having a tough time. box of sunshine ideas.
- Pruning Wisteria diagrams, along with everything else you need to learn about properly caring for this plant.
- age or stain wood with vinegar, painting, woodworking projects, I quickly and easily painted the cider vinegar stain on the plain wood with a cheap paint brush no need for fancy equipment Instantaneously it changed to give me this beautiful brown aged wood color
- Faux Olive Tree DIY – how to make this pretty tree using faux materials. Budget friendly and quick/easy project for any style decor!
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…