Photo via: housebeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’re looking for road trip snack ideas, take this easy, no-mess summer treat to go in a Ziploc® bag. The recipe for this sweet and salty s’mores snack mix includes pretzels, graham cracker cereal, chocolate puffs, white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, dark chocolate chips, and organic graham cracker cookies. Add your own favorite mix-ins like peanut butter chips, nuts, popcorn, gluten-free cookies or any healthy addition. A fun addition to a kid’s birthday party or picnic!
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )
- Table Top Repurposed into Wall Art It’s time for another edition of Junk Revision Challenge and this month’s theme is “Paint it Pretty.” If you’re interested in seeing the past few month Junk Revision projects you can click here. I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do for this month’s challenge, but I knew I had …
- Ill do my bridesmaids shoes this way! And in the color of their dress! Or even my white heels with a red sparkle… Just for the heck of it
- Here is an example of stencilling where no paint is used. Rather, you stencil with varnish, and then stain. The stain doesnt take to the place where the varnish is (so it comes out clear wood color).
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- DIY Leaf Luminaries are so gorgeous and so simple to make! Whether you have tiny tots or big kids this is a fabulous no-glue, no-mess must-do Fall craft.
- DIY Headboard For Under $40-easy to make and great on the budget! Imagine this in distressed white or any color!
- age or stain wood with vinegar, painting, woodworking projects, I quickly and easily painted the cider vinegar stain on the plain wood with a cheap paint brush no need for fancy equipment Instantaneously it changed to give me this beautiful brown aged wood color
- Cymbidium Sarah Jean or Ice Cascade This hearty plant dispels the idea that orchids are only for skilled gardeners. The cascading white flowers will generally bloom from December to February and will look best in a hanging pot. OMG MUST GET!!!!
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!