Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Belsize Shelving. This elegant room divide is also structural. Knocking through the two rooms meant having a very large supporting beam, however by making the uprights out of steel we used one a fraction of the size (and cost!). These uprights were clad with lacquered MDF that have a hidden adjustable peg system to make the shelves appear floating
- Yoga Mat Rack | Gray House Studio Could also be used as a towel rack.
- macrame- this is so seventies and eightees…my older sisters used to make all kinds of stuff…maybe they remember?
- This primitive quilted table topper mat is a unique scrappy quilt of my own design. I just love how it turned out. It would wonderful for any:
- Need to design a boy’s bedroom? Create a fun and inviting themed bedroom with boys bedding sets from The Land of Nod. From construction and outer space bedding to dinosaur and nautical bedding, there’s surely a style that’ll spark your bedroom inspiration. Don’t forget our amazing lineup of animal-print bedding, too. Plus, all of our sheets are made from the finest 100% cotton (meaning your little ones will love to snuggle into super-soft comfort.
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes
- Learn how to make a glitter mug with Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge! This takes just a few minutes and is a perfect last minute gift idea.
- How to Make a Modern Outdoor Sofa for Cheap – Best DIY Patio Couch | Gotta say this is a good looking sofa
- DIY Leaf Luminaries are so gorgeous and so simple to make! Whether you have tiny tots or big kids this is a fabulous no-glue, no-mess must-do Fall craft.
- This is a cool craft to make for your earphones
- This is a great tutorial to show you how to make crocheted dishcloths! Follow the step by step pictures and you will be making your own cloths in no time!