Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Belsize Shelving. This elegant room divide is also structural. Knocking through the two rooms meant having a very large supporting beam, however by making the uprights out of steel we used one a fraction of the size (and cost!). These uprights were clad with lacquered MDF that have a hidden adjustable peg system to make the shelves appear floating
- macrame- this is so seventies and eightees…my older sisters used to make all kinds of stuff…maybe they remember?
- Yoga Mat Rack | Gray House Studio Could also be used as a towel rack.
- This is a great tutorial to show you how to make crocheted dishcloths! Follow the step by step pictures and you will be making your own cloths in no time!
- This is a cool craft to make for your earphones
- Learn how to make a glitter mug with Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge! This takes just a few minutes and is a perfect last minute gift idea.
- How to Make a Modern Outdoor Sofa for Cheap – Best DIY Patio Couch | Gotta say this is a good looking sofa
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes
- Need to design a boy’s bedroom? Create a fun and inviting themed bedroom with boys bedding sets from The Land of Nod. From construction and outer space bedding to dinosaur and nautical bedding, there’s surely a style that’ll spark your bedroom inspiration. Don’t forget our amazing lineup of animal-print bedding, too. Plus, all of our sheets are made from the finest 100% cotton (meaning your little ones will love to snuggle into super-soft comfort.
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- How to make a Christmas tulle wreath | One Mamas Daily Drama — This is such a great style! You could use tulle to make a wreath in any color combo for any holiday or season. MUST READ!