Photo via: homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like repurposed vintage items made into something useful, but I also like for them to stay (when possible) within the context of their original use. I could see this in a kitchen, but for a bedroom I would prefer another item than a rolling pin – shabby chic upcycle hanging hooks – Álbum de imágenes para la inspiración
- Just print any picture you want, spray-paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod Podge, coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of Mod Podge over the picture. Affix eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- DIY Pallet Wood Home Decor | Simple DIY Project, easy to customize. Make it any size, in any color. Great for Spring in shabby pink. Perfect for parties table decor, centerpiece, even as a house-warming or thank you gift filled with flowers. foxhollowcotttage.com
- Rustic clothespin pallet wood picture frame. Photo hanger, Burlap bow picture frame, Wood Pallet, Hand Crafted, Shabby Chic, Home Decor by EdisonAvenue on Etsy
- Organizing Jewelry or scarves – towel rack from hobby lobby & shower hooks from Walmart!
- Place a salvaged slab of granite from a local supplier atop a sofa console to create a kitchen island with a slim profile. For a piece that can double as a breakfast bar, use a slab that overhangs on both sides. Add vintage hooks to hold dish towels or often-used utensils.
- Need to design a boy’s bedroom? Create a fun and inviting themed bedroom with boys bedding sets from The Land of Nod. From construction and outer space bedding to dinosaur and nautical bedding, there’s surely a style that’ll spark your bedroom inspiration. Don’t forget our amazing lineup of animal-print bedding, too. Plus, all of our sheets are made from the finest 100% cotton (meaning your little ones will love to snuggle into super-soft comfort.
- Add a pop of pretty to your home decor with these chic and crafty hand-painted candles. A simple and budget-friendly craft project.
- Shabby Chic Ladder With Baskets Overhead
- Upcycling a tissue box into a DIY decorative storage box. Scrap fabric, some twine or your favorite yarn and a few craft supplies are all you need for this DIY storage idea. Click through for the step-by-step tutorial.
- Make this fun DIY Independence Day sign to add some do it yourself 4th of July spirit into your home decor!
- Constructed this from an old door, half a table and the metal part of a rack. It makes a nice accent in the corner of our yard between two flower beds. More