Photo via: emrosephoto.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 Awesome Things You Can Do with Old Windows
- I love hearts and I Love old windows and I think I must make this
- Things to do with Old Windows. Creative ways to showcase your favorite things or add a unique decoration to your home.
- 2555793475771481226058 Make this AWESOME 2 sided chalkboard from 2 old cabinet doors.
- DIY- Popsicle-Stick Snowflakes. These would be such cute christmas decorations! paint white on one side/black on the other and hang in windows!
- Wonderful Windows and Doors in the Garden! • A round-up of wonderful tips, ideas and diy projects that would be a great addition to your garden decor!
- Surrounded by porches and with a deck to boot, this farmhouse design offers fabulous outdoor living space and bright, airy rooms inside. A loft overlooks the entry and the family room, which focuses on its fireplace. Clerestory windows illuminate the master suite, the family room and the eating area off the kitchen. The master bedroom and eating area have porch access. From the loft, a handy chute goes directly to the laundry room downstairs. Be…
- Vintage rhinestone jewelry Christmas tree. Where the hell does everyone get those awesome jewlery from???
- Awesome Table Woodworking Projects and Ideas | DIY Glowing Table by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/easy-woodworking-projects/
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- 30 DIY Ways To Make Your Backyard Awesome This Summer
- What an awesome table, and plans Don seem that difficult. Wish I had room for a table this big.