Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycled Denim Gift tag- Made from old jeans they are a gift in themselves can be used as a bookmark or keychain.
- Command Center — includes a menu board complete with shopping lists, shelf for lunch boxes and folder-holders for homework as well as hooks for backpacks. Nice!!
- LOVE shelf DIY this would be an AMAZING wedding present…or a good thing for a couple to do as an anniversary gift to themselves?
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- DIY Large Paper Flowers and Flower Blooms as above headboard decor. Great and inexpensive idea. Can also be used as a wedding backdrop. From blogger www.sengerson.com.
- A really unusual piece for your garden, a recycled surf board used as a vertical planter for succulents. This could also work on a balcony,or even inside a conservatory. www.milesbydesign.co.uk
- DIY Penny Vase. i have seen this at a benefit it was used as a auction gift it looked really neat up close and in person. Adds some character unto the black.
- Yoga Mat Rack | Gray House Studio Could also be used as a towel rack.
- Just print any picture you want, spray-paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod Podge, coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of Mod Podge over the picture. Affix eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- Beautiful floor made from the ends of 2x4s!! took two days. a heavy bed of Bostic Best adhesive, 25 feet per gallon to act as moisture barrier and glue. Installed on 3/4 plywood Pieces were 3/4 inch thick.sanded, trowel filled with Glitsa wood flour fill, then poly sealed and gave two coats of Bona natural finish.
- DIY Pallet Wood Home Decor | Simple DIY Project, easy to customize. Make it any size, in any color. Great for Spring in shabby pink. Perfect for parties table decor, centerpiece, even as a house-warming or thank you gift filled with flowers. foxhollowcotttage.com
- Here is an example of stencilling where no paint is used. Rather, you stencil with varnish, and then stain. The stain doesnt take to the place where the varnish is (so it comes out clear wood color).