Photo via: labisho.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chevron Quote by LaurynPaints on Etsy, $20.00 although anchor equals sinking… I still dont get it, but this is super cute!
- 12 edible holiday garland ideas to decorate the Christmas tree or around the house for New Years Eve. So pretty and deliciously creative!
- I love the dollar store. I can get so many things of surprising quality for a dollar! When my kids needed something to do this summer, I knew Dollar Tree was in our future. It was time for a dollar store art project. Before we went in, I told them we were not just going …
- WOW, this transformation is unbelievable! Inexpensive Dollar Tree storage drawers get an impressive industrial farmhouse makeover! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- If you want to do an easy DIY project, then you should use the gifts from Nature and incorporate them in your interior. Tree branches are really easy to fi
- This Healthy Christmas Tree Treat for Kids is perfect for a Christmas party or get-together
- A festive craft the kids will enjoy making and the the birds will love! A homemade birdseed Christmas ornament is inexpensive and exactly what your naked, winter tree needs. www.ehow.com/…
- Paint a Large Tree Mural
- Faux Olive Tree DIY – how to make this pretty tree using faux materials. Budget friendly and quick/easy project for any style decor!
- Vintage rhinestone jewelry Christmas tree. Where the hell does everyone get those awesome jewlery from???
- Christmas tree craft from paper strips. Make into wall art, card or laminate as placemats.
- Make your own alcohol dyes using: Rubbing alcohol, Kool-aide(off brand works great), or Rit dye and Small spray bottles( Dollar Tree) (Jan 23, 2011)