Photo via: jannybean.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )
- Cute idea: framed key to first house or apartment. Im thinking of framing the key to our forever farm now that hubs is retiring from the army – our last house. Ellyn– we did this! HA! Successful Pinterest project.
- – Description – Specs – Processing + Shipping – Break away from the mold of big-box stores with this original and unique art illustration which is sure to make your room stand out from the crowd. Our
- My fiance and I recently bought our first house . Slowly we are transforming it into a home. Ive posted the before pictures… so be su…
- I love this style of patio area that looks more like a room from inside the home. The only trouble with this is our changeable British weather. www.milesbydesign.co.uk
- cupcake button art – would be cute for party centerpieces. Or even to hang in the house
- 20 Genius Hacks that only require normal stuff from around the house like Use bread ties to label your cords. – http://www.viralnova.com/simple-work-hacks/
- Coastal Blue Dresser – like this amount of distressing on the dresser. Maybe do this with my moms dresser- console table in living room paint idea
- Incredibly useful Life Hacks! Baby powder will make sand come right off your skin
- Glacier Bay Fairway 2-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer in Bronze 67568-1027H2 at The Home Depot – Mobile
- DIY Industrial Factory Window Shower Door (for Under $60) | Blesser House – Whaaaat?! This is my favorite bathroom project ever!
- DIY Pallet Wood Box – House by Hoff