Photo via: thompson-morgan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Everything you need to know about spray paint all in one place! This is a MUST-PIN!
- Need help getting your kids to actually want to USE the laundry hamper? This creative DIY is for you! Follow along as @Samarra Khaja shows you how to make these super fun monster laundry bags.
- Love this free printable amusement park checklist! Everything you need to get organized for a day at the park – packing lists for your bag, your car, and a must do list for when you are there. Perfect for all your summer day trips! (Sponsored by Cedar Fair)
- Learn how to make a unique hanging leather and brass tubing planter. Then add a fun plant to decorate your space with this fun DIY craft project.
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Try your hand at a simple macrame technique with our DIY Easy Macrame Plant Hanger project! Learn how to use knots to hang your favorite plants in jars.
- Help children learn to spell their names with this fun hands-on activity. This is great name practice for preschoolers and kindergartners! Pool Noodle Name Recognition
- Learn how to make a gorgeous piece of jewelry with this easy DIY necklace tutorial which makes a perfect gift idea for anyone on your list!
- These 7 weeding tips that every gardener should know provide the basics so you can stay ahead of the weeds and keep your garden in good shape. Learn about the importance of timing, rain, and the right tools.
- The thing about teaching art at home is you dont need to be an expert. Here are some cheap and easy art supplies to encourage exploration and skill!
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.