Photo via: thompson-morgan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need help getting your kids to actually want to USE the laundry hamper? This creative DIY is for you! Follow along as @Samarra Khaja shows you how to make these super fun monster laundry bags.
- Love this free printable amusement park checklist! Everything you need to get organized for a day at the park – packing lists for your bag, your car, and a must do list for when you are there. Perfect for all your summer day trips! (Sponsored by Cedar Fair)
- Learn how to make a unique hanging leather and brass tubing planter. Then add a fun plant to decorate your space with this fun DIY craft project.
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Try your hand at a simple macrame technique with our DIY Easy Macrame Plant Hanger project! Learn how to use knots to hang your favorite plants in jars.
- The thing about teaching art at home is you dont need to be an expert. Here are some cheap and easy art supplies to encourage exploration and skill!
- Learn how to make a gorgeous piece of jewelry with this easy DIY necklace tutorial which makes a perfect gift idea for anyone on your list!
- Help children learn to spell their names with this fun hands-on activity. This is great name practice for preschoolers and kindergartners! Pool Noodle Name Recognition
- These 7 weeding tips that every gardener should know provide the basics so you can stay ahead of the weeds and keep your garden in good shape. Learn about the importance of timing, rain, and the right tools.
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- This adorable Easter Centerpiece will be everyones favorite Easter decoration – so fun and so easy to make. All you need are M&Ms, Peeps and some flowers to make this cute Easter Craft. Follow us for more fun Easter ideas.
- Homemade bath melts are the perfect way to soothe itchy skin while you soak. Get the easy recipe and learn why milk and honey are wonderful natural body care ingredients. All natural body care. Non-toxic bath and beauty. DIY bath bombs for bridal shower. Homemade bath bombs for Mother’s Day.