Photo via: artbarblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Quick and Easy Homemade Crayons– make these in any colors, shapes, fragrances you like! These are a great way to recycle old crayons and a really fun party favor.
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial shows you how – from building the frame to upholstering it.
- Make your own cardboard tube construction toy!
- Easy Whipped Sugar Scrub – Dont forget about your friends this Valentines season! This whipped sugar scrub is quick to make and absolutely incredible to use!
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.
- The quick and easy way to create kids wall art. No graphic design skills needed!
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- A tutorial for making your own tiny birch bark canoes. You could also use cardboard or felt if you dont have bark.
- This would cost so much at the store, but its so easy to make! DIY your very own mid-century plant stand: www.ehow.com/…