Photo via: topinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handmade Valentine Card … graphic look … cut out circles with negative space hearts backed with glitter papers in bright colors … good use for those papers that can soon overwhelm a card …
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome!
- Cut a lemon in half put a few drops of honey on it rub it all over ur face let it sit for a few mins wash it off and within days itll clear up all your blackheads
- Super foot soak and detox 1 cup Epsom Salt, 1 Cup Salt and 2 cups baking soda. All together in a 1 gallon zip lock back, seal it up and Shake it to mix well. Use ¼ cup of the mixture in hot water, and soak those tired feet. “The ions in the salt work as magnets to draw toxins through the skin of your feet out of your body into the foot soak water.
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from
- Spring is fast approaching, so are you planning to grow a healthy and beautiful vegetable garden that will help beautify your home’s outdoor and be a place of relaxation? Growing your own fruits and vegetables in the yard lets you spend more time outside, at the same time saves your money for buying organic food. […]
- So SIMPLE yet so challenging. Youre legs and abs will be BURNING but in 30 days youre well on your way to a new you. All in just minutes a day!
- This post is in partnership with Lowes.A few months ago, Chris and Julia asked us to be a part of their Dream Team. This team would help one homeowner transform a kitchen or bath, and together, wed knock out a the renovation in just a few short days for this years Lowes Spring Makeover.…
- Homemade Sunscreen Bars – Ready for sunny days? These DIY Sunscreen Bars are all-natural and work better than the store-bought stuff! Plus theyre super easy to make! Just 4 steps!
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )
- Everything you need to know about spray paint all in one place! This is a MUST-PIN!
- Magic Eraser uses… Did you know you can cut a piece off and float it in your toilet overnight and voila! No more toilet ring!