Photo via: homeyep.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old Shutter…re-purposed into a shabby chic coat or towel rack with the addition of some hooks. @ DIY Home Design
- Shabby Chic Style Attic Conversion AtticConversionIdeas
- Flannel Shirt, Embellished, Lace, Embroidered, Boho, Hippie, Shabby Chic
- I like repurposed vintage items made into something useful, but I also like for them to stay (when possible) within the context of their original use. I could see this in a kitchen, but for a bedroom I would prefer another item than a rolling pin – shabby chic upcycle hanging hooks – Álbum de imágenes para la inspiración
- Rustic clothespin pallet wood picture frame. Photo hanger, Burlap bow picture frame, Wood Pallet, Hand Crafted, Shabby Chic, Home Decor by EdisonAvenue on Etsy
- 15 Laundry Room Free Printables • Little Gold Pixel • In which I dream of decorating my very own laundry room, with pretty @method detegerent and ladder hangers and fun art. Oh, and a washer and dryer I DONT have to insert coins into. stylebymethod CleverGirls
- DIY Pallet Wood Home Decor | Simple DIY Project, easy to customize. Make it any size, in any color. Great for Spring in shabby pink. Perfect for parties table decor, centerpiece, even as a house-warming or thank you gift filled with flowers. foxhollowcotttage.com
- Add a pop of pretty to your home decor with these chic and crafty hand-painted candles. A simple and budget-friendly craft project.
- Enjoy your fresh herbs all summer long by getting a bit creative with your vertical herb garden. (Photo courtesy of Angie Holden/The Country Chic Cottage)
- Use a wooden ladder as garden art in the flower beds this summer. They add much needed height to the garden and a place to display bird houses and planters.
- Repurposed Hanging Baskets in to Outdoor Decor. All you need is wire and spray paint to make this easy outdoor DIY project.
- Easy Homemade White Chocolate Easter Bunny Candy – just 2 ingredients! Perfect for Easter baskets or for an Easter treat!