Photo via: diply.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm (plus free label printable!) – Eat. Drink. Love. diy lipbalm crafts holidays peppermint
- WorkFlow: How Does Your Garden Grow? | AIRmediaworks (Love this!) This is what my brain looks like when you ask me a question about Online and Digital Direct Marketing… or what a new source of income or revenue could be. So if takes me a moment to respond, youll know why!:-)
- DIY container creations: create a dog from Cascade container. Use Bingo the dog for learning games and add a bit of fun to practicing basic skills. Use container characters to make any learning fun!
- Fold down art desk with storage, craft paper roll holder, and a chalkboard on the outside! And it takes up NO floor space!
- We are so excited to interview Candice from Mackenzi weddings . At a very young age she knew that weddings was her passion. Growing up she did everything possible to gain the knowledge she needs to create beautiful weddings. She has been in the Wedding and Event Industry for 8 years. After studying at Kangan …
- A good reason to eat loads of ice lollies this summer. So you can make this clever fairy door. www.milesbydesign.co.uk
- Make concrete planter pots using quick dry cement and a juice container.
- Jennifer of The Chronicles of Home showcased her amazing DIY Reupholstered Sofa in our October issue! See how she did it: http://www.bhg.com/blogs/better-homes-and-gardens-style-blog/2013/09/13/diy-reupholstered-sofa/
- These were fun summer Cricut projects! If you are looking for Cricut Explore projects, check this one out! I love the other Cricut ideas she mentions in this post!
- Learn how to make a glitter mug with Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge! This takes just a few minutes and is a perfect last minute gift idea.
- Takes literally five minutes and one t shirt to makes this. A few simple cuts and its ready to wear!
- GENIUS! And FREE! Pinning for my Laundry room makeover. Free Decor! Laundry room just not functioning the way you want? Looking rather lackluster? That’s why I LOVE these FREE printables for laundry room! Not only do they look elegant on the wall, but they serve an actual purpose by helping you translate the common laundry symbols found on clothing.