Photo via: diply.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm (plus free label printable!) – Eat. Drink. Love. diy lipbalm crafts holidays peppermint
- WorkFlow: How Does Your Garden Grow? | AIRmediaworks (Love this!) This is what my brain looks like when you ask me a question about Online and Digital Direct Marketing… or what a new source of income or revenue could be. So if takes me a moment to respond, youll know why!:-)
- DIY container creations: create a dog from Cascade container. Use Bingo the dog for learning games and add a bit of fun to practicing basic skills. Use container characters to make any learning fun!
- We are so excited to interview Candice from Mackenzi weddings . At a very young age she knew that weddings was her passion. Growing up she did everything possible to gain the knowledge she needs to create beautiful weddings. She has been in the Wedding and Event Industry for 8 years. After studying at Kangan …
- Fold down art desk with storage, craft paper roll holder, and a chalkboard on the outside! And it takes up NO floor space!
- Its hard to believe we are wrapping up 2016! this year has been the year of change for me! This time last year I had just launched this blog. I was mentally preparing my self to run my sign shop and feeling less than jazzed about creating a new collection for the new year and putting in both the mental and physical energy it takes to run a successful handmade shop. I knew I wanted to close my shop and blog, but financially that didnt make sense and I knew it was going to take some har…
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- A good reason to eat loads of ice lollies this summer. So you can make this clever fairy door. www.milesbydesign.co.uk
- red lip wall art.
- Make concrete planter pots using quick dry cement and a juice container.
- Jennifer of The Chronicles of Home showcased her amazing DIY Reupholstered Sofa in our October issue! See how she did it: http://www.bhg.com/blogs/better-homes-and-gardens-style-blog/2013/09/13/diy-reupholstered-sofa/
- These were fun summer Cricut projects! If you are looking for Cricut Explore projects, check this one out! I love the other Cricut ideas she mentions in this post!