Photo via: delineateyourdwelling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 12 Simple Marble DIY Projects that will excite you! Delineate Your Dwelling
- How to create organization in your bathroom with non-other-than mason jars. Cute and functional. diy bath Organization
- Well, friends, my all-time most popular post has been (drumroll please……) these American Flag painted mason jars. Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re adorable, but they’re obviously not practical for every-day use! Today I want to share with you some gorgeous painted mason jars that can serve you year round. You may have seen …
- Try your hand at a simple macrame technique with our DIY Easy Macrame Plant Hanger project! Learn how to use knots to hang your favorite plants in jars.
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- Learn how to make a unique hanging leather and brass tubing planter. Then add a fun plant to decorate your space with this fun DIY craft project.
- Confounded by trying to wrap a square sheet of moss around a round object? Me too! These moss balls are a great DIY craft idea for your Spring and Summer home decor.
- Puffy Paint Ice Cream Cone Craft for Kids – Fun summer art project! Love mint chocolate ice cream!
- This Bacon Mac and Cheese Cups recipe is a cheesy appetizer that everyone will love. Try serving it at your next party!
- How perfect would this Easy Homemade Finger Paint Recipe be to pull out when your kids say they are bored this summer? : @amomstake says its a huge hit . . TJ Member Feature: http://ift.tt/2soHunu . Clickable link in profile.
- Enamel painted vases. Ways to reuse all those vases. Especially to decorate for a party or themed event
- HELLO SUMMER: RASPBERRY TEQUILA SANGRIA Ingredients: 2 oranges 3 limes 1/4 cup sugar 6 cups ice 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen sweetened raspberries 1 cup silver tequila 1/2 cup triple sec 1 bottle of champagne 4 cups chilled lemon lime soda…