Photo via: delineateyourdwelling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 12 Simple Marble DIY Projects that will excite you! Delineate Your Dwelling
- How to repurpose those old pillows into easy to sew Lounge Tassel Pillows – Delineate Your Dwelling
- Tie Dye your summer with one of these cool spiral tie dye shirt ideas. The way you dye you spiral creates a different tie dye pattern/affect like shown. Try these easy techniques for your next tie dye party!
- How to create organization in your bathroom with non-other-than mason jars. Cute and functional. diy bath Organization
- Well, friends, my all-time most popular post has been (drumroll please……) these American Flag painted mason jars. Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re adorable, but they’re obviously not practical for every-day use! Today I want to share with you some gorgeous painted mason jars that can serve you year round. You may have seen …
- Try your hand at a simple macrame technique with our DIY Easy Macrame Plant Hanger project! Learn how to use knots to hang your favorite plants in jars.
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- Learn how to make a unique hanging leather and brass tubing planter. Then add a fun plant to decorate your space with this fun DIY craft project.
- 15 ways to use mason jars
- Confounded by trying to wrap a square sheet of moss around a round object? Me too! These moss balls are a great DIY craft idea for your Spring and Summer home decor.
- Puffy Paint Ice Cream Cone Craft for Kids – Fun summer art project! Love mint chocolate ice cream!
- This Bacon Mac and Cheese Cups recipe is a cheesy appetizer that everyone will love. Try serving it at your next party!