Photo via: blogscrush.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hippity Hoppity… — Beth Hart Designs
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – How To make your own Faux Druzy Locker or Bulletin Board Magnets – they sparkle so pretty – Tutorial via The Sarah Johnson
- Cymbidium Sarah Jean or Ice Cascade This hearty plant dispels the idea that orchids are only for skilled gardeners. The cascading white flowers will generally bloom from December to February and will look best in a hanging pot. OMG MUST GET!!!!
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.
- Water melon delight
- DIY Grass Skirts using plastic tablecloths
- Finally, the secret to making your kids eat vegetable soup pickyeaters kidfood healthyeating
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- How to Turn a Vintage Scarf into a Necklace
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Wicker Furniture