Photo via: thegrommet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Turn a Vintage Scarf into a Necklace
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.
- Scented playdough recipe | no cook homemade play dough with essential oils | how to make scented play dough | popular kids activities | DIY
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- All you need is a hacksaw to turn an empty shell casing into a very loud signaling whistle. This would be a great camp craft and useful also!
- How To Turn 15 Old Board Games Into The Best Drinking Games Ever
- Love this dusting spray! No vinegar scent and super easy to make. This picks up the dust and makes my house smell AMAZING!
- Follow the flamingo party trend and turn tissue poms into pink flamingos for party decor! These make great centerpieces or wall hangings and only take minutes to make.
- DIY Wooden Attic Shelves. By using the structures in the attic room, turn your attic into a reliable storage space.
- Do you have scrap wood lying around your garage? Turn it into these cute decorative mini faux Christmas presents!! Tutorial at The Happy Housie
- Not every white paint color is right for a kitchen. Whether youre looking for a cool alabaster or a warm cream, here are the tried-and-true hues.
- Homemade bird feeders not only spruce up the backyard—they also invite your feathered friends to come and play. It’s a great weekend activity for the kids and the best part is that the mess stays where it should—outside!