Photo via: poppyseedfabrics.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paper Bag Summer Scrapbook is a fun and easy way to record your summer memories!
- Super easy pipe shelves…
- Super easy, step-by-step guide to whitewashing furniture.
- Homemade Sunscreen Bars – Ready for sunny days? These DIY Sunscreen Bars are all-natural and work better than the store-bought stuff! Plus theyre super easy to make! Just 4 steps!
- Bookshelves made from crates from Michaels and stained, super easy! Could put these in my mudroom for cheap easy stacked storage
- This super quick and easy DIY project will keep your gardening tools clean and well-maintained without even trying!
- Fabric Covered Bulletin Board- Super Easy and Super Inexpensive home decor project.
- Love this dusting spray! No vinegar scent and super easy to make. This picks up the dust and makes my house smell AMAZING!
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial shows you how – from building the frame to upholstering it.
- Create these super easy (and inexpensive!) felt trees for a fraction of the price! Find the tutorial at Littlehouseoffour.com
- If you’re looking for road trip snack ideas, take this easy, no-mess summer treat to go in a Ziploc® bag. The recipe for this sweet and salty s’mores snack mix includes pretzels, graham cracker cereal, chocolate puffs, white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, dark chocolate chips, and organic graham cracker cookies. Add your own favorite mix-ins like peanut butter chips, nuts, popcorn, gluten-free cookies or any healthy addition. A fun addition to a kid’s birthday party or picnic!
- Spring has finally sprung and having a teacup bird feeder in your yard is a great way to attract beautiful winged friends! The great thing about DIY teacup bird feeders is that they are super easy to make and add some additional beauty to your yard and p