Photo via: poppyseedfabrics.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paper Bag Summer Scrapbook is a fun and easy way to record your summer memories!
- Fabric Covered Bulletin Board- Super Easy and Super Inexpensive home decor project.
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial shows you how – from building the frame to upholstering it.
- Create these super easy (and inexpensive!) felt trees for a fraction of the price! Find the tutorial at Littlehouseoffour.com
- Bookshelves made from crates from Michaels and stained, super easy! Could put these in my mudroom for cheap easy stacked storage
- Super easy pipe shelves…
- This super quick and easy DIY project will keep your gardening tools clean and well-maintained without even trying!
- If you’re looking for road trip snack ideas, take this easy, no-mess summer treat to go in a Ziploc® bag. The recipe for this sweet and salty s’mores snack mix includes pretzels, graham cracker cereal, chocolate puffs, white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, dark chocolate chips, and organic graham cracker cookies. Add your own favorite mix-ins like peanut butter chips, nuts, popcorn, gluten-free cookies or any healthy addition. A fun addition to a kid’s birthday party or picnic!
- DIY Halloween Decor – This is a super easy 5 minute craft idea. Stamping on Candles using a tissue paper transfer technique
- This vegan jambalaya recipe is super easy to make with basic pantry staples. Tomato-y rice flavoured with loads of herbs and spices and bulked up with celery, peppers and a selection of mixed beans make a hearty, warming and filling quick weeknight lunch or dinner.
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.
- Need help getting your kids to actually want to USE the laundry hamper? This creative DIY is for you! Follow along as @Samarra Khaja shows you how to make these super fun monster laundry bags.