Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mix 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup cornstarch, and 3-8 drops of your favorite dog-friendly essential oil like lavender or peppermint. After a thorough brushing, evenly distribute the dry shampoo onto your dog’s fur. Don’t let your pup stink up your car! Use a 4Knines Car Seat Cover next time your pup rides in your vehicle: http://4knines.com/collections/all
- easy craft clay… dries hard. Perfect to make orna1 box baking soda (about 2 cups) • 1 cup cornstarch • 11/2 cups water • Sauce pan • Bowl • Spoon • Plastic wrapments for the kids to paint.
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome!
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- If youre tired of spending money on flea control products salt is a simple solution. How does it work? Salt kills fleas by dehydrating them; it ends the cycle of fleas and larvae. Read more: How to Use Salt to Kill Fleas | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2364530_use-salt-kill-fleas.htmlixzz264sPBXtD I tried this and it works.
- HELLO SUMMER: RASPBERRY TEQUILA SANGRIA Ingredients: 2 oranges 3 limes 1/4 cup sugar 6 cups ice 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen sweetened raspberries 1 cup silver tequila 1/2 cup triple sec 1 bottle of champagne 4 cups chilled lemon lime soda…
- To kill everyday bacteria or if your baby has thrush and you need to kill yeast, soak toys and teethers in hot water and white vinegar for 30 min. Also wash towels and washcloths and burp cloths in vinegar and put out in sun to dry.
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in the 150 oven and its permanent! Put a recipe, verse or song lyric on it give as gift.. (cute idea) – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins