Photo via: iheartcraftythings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old Shutter…re-purposed into a shabby chic coat or towel rack with the addition of some hooks. @ DIY Home Design
- Organizing Jewelry or scarves – towel rack from hobby lobby & shower hooks from Walmart!
- Yoga Mat Rack | Gray House Studio Could also be used as a towel rack.
- Homemade soaps help you get the most out of your old bar soaps.
- Planner Lists – Welcome to part five of the Create Your Own Planner series. In the last post of the series I shared the main section of my planner, but did you wonder what was hiding out behind all those other tabs? In this post I’ll take you on a tour of the next two sections in my planner. Here are the other posts in the series in case you missed them:
- Keep wasps and bees away this summer. Put about 10 cloves in 1/2 a lemon and set out. They do not like the scent.
- Here is an example of stencilling where no paint is used. Rather, you stencil with varnish, and then stain. The stain doesnt take to the place where the varnish is (so it comes out clear wood color).
- You’ll be blown away by what you can do with the simple clothespin! And we’re talking useful upcycle things that can make life easier (though there are some fun and decorative ones tossed in.) Take a peek at our ever growing list of ideas. You’ll find detailed instructions and lots of FREE PRINTABLES!
- Constructed this from an old door, half a table and the metal part of a rack. It makes a nice accent in the corner of our yard between two flower beds. More
- Do this before throwing out a damaged teddy light coat of paint
- Awesome Pallet Console Bar console palletbar recyclingwoodpallets I built this console bar with recovered planks from three EURO pallets. Projet réalisé avec des planches de 3 palettes EU neuves mais récupér…
- Marge: What if something goes wrong? Homer: What if? What if I’m taking a shower and I slip on a bar of soap? Oh my god, I’d be killed! So, this upstairs bathroom. It has plumbing and a…