Photo via: iheartcraftythings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old Shutter…re-purposed into a shabby chic coat or towel rack with the addition of some hooks. @ DIY Home Design
- Yoga Mat Rack | Gray House Studio Could also be used as a towel rack.
- Keep wasps and bees away this summer. Put about 10 cloves in 1/2 a lemon and set out. They do not like the scent.
- Here is an example of stencilling where no paint is used. Rather, you stencil with varnish, and then stain. The stain doesnt take to the place where the varnish is (so it comes out clear wood color).
- You’ll be blown away by what you can do with the simple clothespin! And we’re talking useful upcycle things that can make life easier (though there are some fun and decorative ones tossed in.) Take a peek at our ever growing list of ideas. You’ll find detailed instructions and lots of FREE PRINTABLES!
- Constructed this from an old door, half a table and the metal part of a rack. It makes a nice accent in the corner of our yard between two flower beds. More
- Marge: What if something goes wrong? Homer: What if? What if I’m taking a shower and I slip on a bar of soap? Oh my god, I’d be killed! So, this upstairs bathroom. It has plumbing and a…
- Awesome Pallet Console Bar console palletbar recyclingwoodpallets I built this console bar with recovered planks from three EURO pallets. Projet réalisé avec des planches de 3 palettes EU neuves mais récupér…
- Ive been looking for some kind of art to take up space on a huge wall in the formal living room. This could be great, and affordable! –Great use for ceiling rosettes, new or reclaimed.
- Many associate burlap with the cooler seasons of Fall and Winter, but it’s also making statements in Spring and Summer decor. Take for example, this DIY Burlap and Ribbon Placemat. The earthy canvas gains new life when laced with iridescent ribbon in a fr
- If you’re looking for road trip snack ideas, take this easy, no-mess summer treat to go in a Ziploc® bag. The recipe for this sweet and salty s’mores snack mix includes pretzels, graham cracker cereal, chocolate puffs, white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, dark chocolate chips, and organic graham cracker cookies. Add your own favorite mix-ins like peanut butter chips, nuts, popcorn, gluten-free cookies or any healthy addition. A fun addition to a kid’s birthday party or picnic!
- Plans to DIY a nice folding sawhorse with a shelf. It can be a horse, table legs, armour rack and more. This will work great for LARPing/camping and its easy to fold down for traveling. –