Photo via: domesticateddeviant.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the idea of hanging bird cages…but maybe drape moss of some kind of greenery for his enchanted forest theme?
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- Old Shutter…re-purposed into a shabby chic coat or towel rack with the addition of some hooks. @ DIY Home Design
- Looking the for best Patriotic drink recipes and ideas for your Fourth of July table spread? Check out our specialty DIY cocktails & drinks for your party.
- mossyjojo blog: diy no sew sofa cover – a quick solution for kids sharpie doodles accident. The whole thing took 15 minutes & only $8
- 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in the 150 oven and its permanent! Put a recipe, verse or song lyric on it give as gift.. (cute idea) – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- take out the bar towel rack and do this
- DIY Tiered planter box plans with video tutorial. Make it for only $10!
- DIY Grass Skirts using plastic tablecloths
- Looks like the perfect afternoon! Love DIY and tie-dye? Check out tiedyeyoursummer.com for all the best techniques tips and tricks!
- DIY Garden Privacy Ideas Love the idea of adding a curtain to a pergola.
- DIY Spray-On Dry Shampoo – I love this in the winter, when its too cold to wash my hair! Yeah, I know, I live in FL; but STILL!