Photo via: thefeltedfox.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its easy to dress up your tech when youve got a clear acrylic phone case and interesting materials, like embossed fabric or marbled paper. To get the look, create a template of your phone case using a pencil, paper, and a pair of scissors. Use this template to cut your own unique backgrounds, or glue materials directly to the template – whatever you want! Finish by sliding your finished background into your case and snapping your phone into place. Here are nine background ideas to g…
- It may be harder to find boy Valentines shirts- especially some that are boy approved! But these fun shirts aren’t overly lovey-dovey and are still fun to wear for even the toughest little guy. I love to dress for the holidays, and especially dress up my kids! So with two boys of my own I …
- Ill do my bridesmaids shoes this way! And in the color of their dress! Or even my white heels with a red sparkle… Just for the heck of it
- 0 point de croix femme en robe patchwork – cross stitch woman in a patchwork dress, crazy quilter
- free vintage and retro dress sewing patterns, separates, lingerie and…
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- Find the templates AND tutorial for creating all 26 nautical flags in this post! Love this DIY felt nautical flag banner!
- DIY Grass Skirts using plastic tablecloths
- DIY Tiered planter box plans with video tutorial. Make it for only $10!
- DIY Garden Privacy Ideas Love the idea of adding a curtain to a pergola.
- Wonderful Windows and Doors in the Garden! • A round-up of wonderful tips, ideas and diy projects that would be a great addition to your garden decor!