Photo via: independent.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Miniature Fairy Garden Tent
- Creating a garden planter garden diy gardening diy garden garden planter
- A month-by-month guide to gardening. Appears to be late for the mid-south.
- Raised bed gardening layouts – couldnt find it on the link but this picture has good ideas.
- Back To Eden Gardening
- This super quick and easy DIY project will keep your gardening tools clean and well-maintained without even trying!
- An old metal rake head makes a great garden tool holder on the side of a potting shed
- How to make a flower pot person – Lay of the Land Garden Centre Settle North Yorkshire
- Use a wooden ladder as garden art in the flower beds this summer. They add much needed height to the garden and a place to display bird houses and planters.
- Best Unexpected Plants You Can Grow in Containers | The Garden Glove
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from
- These 7 weeding tips that every gardener should know provide the basics so you can stay ahead of the weeds and keep your garden in good shape. Learn about the importance of timing, rain, and the right tools.