Photo via: olympic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- These were fun summer Cricut projects! If you are looking for Cricut Explore projects, check this one out! I love the other Cricut ideas she mentions in this post!
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- Enjoy your fresh herbs all summer long by getting a bit creative with your vertical herb garden. (Photo courtesy of Angie Holden/The Country Chic Cottage)
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- Quick and Easy Homemade Crayons– make these in any colors, shapes, fragrances you like! These are a great way to recycle old crayons and a really fun party favor.
- If youve spent the past couple years binge watching episode after episode of Fixer Upper—ohh-ing over the house transformations and ahh-ing over the impossible adorableness of Joanna and Chip—then these DIYs are for you. Cue the reclaimed wood and call in the shiplap, because each of these projects shows farmhouse style at its most fabulous.
- DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/12/11/cordless-drill-storage-and-charging-station/ This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- Cornhole, Bags, Bean Bag Toss … whatever you choose to call it, theres little chance you havent seen this game at a tailgate, in the park, or on a tavern patio. Heres a quick look at setup, rules, and tips from hayneedle.com to help get your first game going.