Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Learn how to make a glitter mug with Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge! This takes just a few minutes and is a perfect last minute gift idea.
- MOD PODGE FORMULAS EXPLAINED… you can make things glow in the dark with one formula of mod podge. There is even an outdoor formula, and a hard coat that works well on furniture…
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Make the cutest cigar box purse by adding a Mod Podge image transfer of one of your favorite furry friends! This will be your new favorite bag!
- Just print any picture you want, spray-paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod Podge, coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of Mod Podge over the picture. Affix eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- Several of our crew members carry a small fixed blade on a bracelet. Check out this Urban Pal with a custom paracord wrap! A great mod and a handy way to carry this awesome little knife! www.coldsteel.com
- Many associate burlap with the cooler seasons of Fall and Winter, but it’s also making statements in Spring and Summer decor. Take for example, this DIY Burlap and Ribbon Placemat. The earthy canvas gains new life when laced with iridescent ribbon in a fr
- Paint canvas with the colors u want then dip in water – art is easy!
- THIS IS BRILLIANT! Learn to make a DIY duvet cover using 2 flat sheets. Its so easy with this tutorial from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.