Photo via: yellowbrickhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lowes Spring Makeover Bathroom Reveal | blesserhouse.com – A team of 6 DIYers take on a bathroom makeover in 48 hours to transform a plain, builder grade space to give it character and modern farmhouse charm.
- Great tips in this lilblueboo article about creating a yearly photo book for your family. Too many of us have all these digital images stuck on our computers. Many of us do not even back them up regularly. Scrapbooking is time-consuming and can be quite expensive. Making one book for the family seems doable. ~ Michelle McLeod
- Planner Lists – Welcome to part five of the Create Your Own Planner series. In the last post of the series I shared the main section of my planner, but did you wonder what was hiding out behind all those other tabs? In this post I’ll take you on a tour of the next two sections in my planner. Here are the other posts in the series in case you missed them:
- Table Top Repurposed into Wall Art It’s time for another edition of Junk Revision Challenge and this month’s theme is “Paint it Pretty.” If you’re interested in seeing the past few month Junk Revision projects you can click here. I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do for this month’s challenge, but I knew I had …
- Ill do my bridesmaids shoes this way! And in the color of their dress! Or even my white heels with a red sparkle… Just for the heck of it
- The art of the letter. Many of us grudgingly dig through the days mail, with just piles of bills and junk to show for it, hoping we had hand…
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Flower Crowns- great easy spring craft for preschool, kindergarten, or elementary kids. Work on fine motor skills while making pretty flower crowns with just a few simple materials!
- I asked some of the writers who read my blog to tell me about their weirdest writing gigs, including how they found them and how much they got paid. If you’re still worried you can’t make money writing about your unusual or out-there experience, you won’t be after reading their answers. – The Penny Hoarder http://www.thepennyhoarder.com/weird-writing-assignments-get-paid-to-write-about-anything/
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- I like repurposed vintage items made into something useful, but I also like for them to stay (when possible) within the context of their original use. I could see this in a kitchen, but for a bedroom I would prefer another item than a rolling pin – shabby chic upcycle hanging hooks – Álbum de imágenes para la inspiración