Photo via: maggiegolinskiart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- MUST PIN! Learn to paint shower tiles! Transform your shower on a budget! Full tutorial by Petite Modern Life for Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Make your own alcohol dyes using: Rubbing alcohol, Kool-aide(off brand works great), or Rit dye and Small spray bottles( Dollar Tree) (Jan 23, 2011)
- Sharpies and rubbing alcohol to make dyed shoes
- Tips for making healthy snacking easier for your family at home or on the go. Try these delicious protein packed fruit and veggies dips too! – Mommy Scene
- Cornhole, Bags, Bean Bag Toss … whatever you choose to call it, theres little chance you havent seen this game at a tailgate, in the park, or on a tavern patio. Heres a quick look at setup, rules, and tips from hayneedle.com to help get your first game going.
- Great tips in this lilblueboo article about creating a yearly photo book for your family. Too many of us have all these digital images stuck on our computers. Many of us do not even back them up regularly. Scrapbooking is time-consuming and can be quite expensive. Making one book for the family seems doable. ~ Michelle McLeod
- Tips on how to pack a travel toiletries bag – checklist included!
- Echeveria Instructable – tips on how to propagate new plants from leaves & cuttings
- Great tips on painting a room quick and easy!! LOVE this!
- Embossed polystryrene foam ceiling tiles are easy to install while adding interest and elegance to a room.
- How to make Scrabble tiles