Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You’ll be blown away by what you can do with the simple clothespin! And we’re talking useful upcycle things that can make life easier (though there are some fun and decorative ones tossed in.) Take a peek at our ever growing list of ideas. You’ll find detailed instructions and lots of FREE PRINTABLES!
- 15 Laundry Room Free Printables • Little Gold Pixel • In which I dream of decorating my very own laundry room, with pretty @method detegerent and ladder hangers and fun art. Oh, and a washer and dryer I DONT have to insert coins into. stylebymethod CleverGirls
- Rocking Chair Refinished If you follow me on Facebook you may have seen these two rocking chairs before. My husband, my little ones and I went to Junkapalooza this year. While there we scored these 2 chairs. Aren’t they awesome?! They’re both completely different from each other, but equally fantastic. I started out sanding the …
- The area above your bed is a great blank slate for some fun art, but it can be so hard to decide what to put there! Here are 12 great ideas for DIY projects, prints, and more that you can use to decorate above your bed!
- Finally a step-by-step with pictures! My visual brain just couldnt understand how to make this until now. Wahoo! How to Make a Burlap Wreath: 10 Steps (with Pictures)
- It may be harder to find boy Valentines shirts- especially some that are boy approved! But these fun shirts aren’t overly lovey-dovey and are still fun to wear for even the toughest little guy. I love to dress for the holidays, and especially dress up my kids! So with two boys of my own I …
- This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosure. It seems this time of year there are SO MANY burlap DIY projects out there! It’s like fall comes around and the entire craft world becomes OBSESSED with burlap. Ok, I admit, I have also fallen head-first onto the burlapRead more
- If you go to this blog, it has a link where you can buy these unfinished frames for cheap. I want two big ones like the ones in this picture. I also want a variety of smaller ones. I want to paint them for the wall behind my couch! Great christmas gift for me! 🙂
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- My fiance and I recently bought our first house . Slowly we are transforming it into a home. Ive posted the before pictures… so be su…
- Top 10 best baby gifts to sew! There are 50+ links to free patterns and tutorials for the best handmade baby gifts. Pair one with something practical that you loved as a parent for the best baby shower gift idea ever Free baby sewing patterns galore. ad
- Here are a number of opportunities for free Santa Photos during the Christmas season around Seattle and the Northwest.