Photo via: sustainmycrafthabit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- This adorable Easter Centerpiece will be everyones favorite Easter decoration – so fun and so easy to make. All you need are M&Ms, Peeps and some flowers to make this cute Easter Craft. Follow us for more fun Easter ideas.
- DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/12/11/cordless-drill-storage-and-charging-station/ This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- Do you have scrap wood lying around your garage? Turn it into these cute decorative mini faux Christmas presents!! Tutorial at The Happy Housie
- Handprint Fireworks – Gather up the kids and make this darling patriotic craft project. Perfect for Memorial Day or the 4th of July! Click through for full tutorial.
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Paper Lantern Fish DIY Craft Tutorial. These fun fish lanterns are the perfect decoration idea for an under the sea or ocean party! Get the full tutorial on makelifelovely.com.
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- Why you need a hobby, even as a college student. We all need something we enjoy doing outside of school or work, and here are some ideas!
- Bonjour Scrap !: Kids craft for Mothers day with step-by-step I Love You Mom Card – paint, crayon and paper – so easy kids can do it canvascorp tatteredangels
- Table Top Repurposed into Wall Art It’s time for another edition of Junk Revision Challenge and this month’s theme is “Paint it Pretty.” If you’re interested in seeing the past few month Junk Revision projects you can click here. I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do for this month’s challenge, but I knew I had …