Photo via: thecraftedlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Learn how to make these awesome DIY Industrial Pipe Stools for your kitchen or office with no tools required! Click for details at LoveGrowsWild.com Office DIY Decor, Office Decor, Office Ideas DIY
- Love how clean and organized this office space is.
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial shows you how – from building the frame to upholstering it.
- This is a great DIY when you redecorated but just can’t live without that pattern! @nyclq framed her placemats for easy and repurposed art! How do you reuse your favorite finds? HomeGoodsHappy
- This is an easy and fun DIY and craft project. Make a patriotic red, white and blue wreath with just a few materials!
- This sweet layout by @moniqueliedtke is perfect to celebrate your upcoming grads accomplishments. Our Tealightful collection shines with machine stitching and embellishments.
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- Creating farmhouse design is actually very simple, farmhouse implies rustic and varieties of classic, basic kitchen area home furniture, picket beams, and classic desk you can try. Description from pinkorg.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- DIY Hydrangea Wreath for your Front Door! ~ at TheFrugalGirls.com ~ pretty up your house and add some curb appeal with this easy and beautiful wreath! wreaths burlap thefrugalgirls
- Learn how to make a gorgeous piece of jewelry with this easy DIY necklace tutorial which makes a perfect gift idea for anyone on your list!