Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decoupage old wooden hangers as gifts. Use up leftover wrapping paper by cutting thin strips to match the shape of your hanger & glue into place being careful to match any pattern. A couple of coats of clear lacquer over the top will preserve them. Tie a mini organza bag around the hanger neck with dried lavender or rose petals for a fragrant gift. | The Micro Gardener
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- Handmade sequin art, each sequin has been sewn on individually to create a negative space heart. It is gold sequins on grey linen fabric, pale
- Ive been looking for some kind of art to take up space on a huge wall in the formal living room. This could be great, and affordable! –Great use for ceiling rosettes, new or reclaimed.
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Woven wall hanging on the loom weaving by Maryanne Moodie www.maryannemoodie.com
- Macrame Wall Hanging on Wood by getknottywithkelly on Etsy
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- Easy Hair Bows – so simple to make and they only take a few minutes – use fabric, ribbon, leather, whatever material youd like!
- 10 Favorite Sources for Curtain Panels Under $50…. I like to buy ready made panels and use them just for their fabric.