Photo via: welke.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wooden picture: an easy, beautiful alternative to putting your pictures in a frame! All you need are FOUR things to make this.If the instructions are hard to read, click on the picture for the easy-to-follow video:
- How to make an artwork (using a branch): Hankering for that special something to personalize a favorite space? Using basic materials and a garden branch, you can create a striking triptych – a triple-paneled picture where the content extends from one frame to the next.
- This would be a fun and cute display board to swap out pictures. Easy to make….can get old frames from Goodwill and paint them if needed and cover interior with fabric or burlap….love it….
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Ana White | Build a Faux Fireplace Mantle with Hidden Storage Cabinets | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans – WHAT?!
- Just print any picture you want, spray-paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod Podge, coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of Mod Podge over the picture. Affix eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- Get the kids involved with decorating the house for Halloween. Or use these ideas as an activity if you’re throwing a seasonal party.
- DIY Book Clutch Tutorial from Caught on a Whim here. Really clear tutorial and you can leave the book as is or cover it with fabric.
- As part of our Spring Cleaning we created an adorable flower cover for our Purell Hand Sanitizing Wipes from @Walmart! PurellWipes ad cbias
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/12/11/cordless-drill-storage-and-charging-station/ This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- Hidden storage: Storage that doesn’t look like storage!