Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Use baby oil with crayons (or colored pencils) to smooth and blend pigment
- Quick and Easy Homemade Crayons– make these in any colors, shapes, fragrances you like! These are a great way to recycle old crayons and a really fun party favor.
- Place a salvaged slab of granite from a local supplier atop a sofa console to create a kitchen island with a slim profile. For a piece that can double as a breakfast bar, use a slab that overhangs on both sides. Add vintage hooks to hold dish towels or often-used utensils.
- Glacier Bay Fairway 2-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer in Bronze 67568-1027H2 at The Home Depot – Mobile
- Just print any picture you want, spray-paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod Podge, coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of Mod Podge over the picture. Affix eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- Handmade Valentine Card … graphic look … cut out circles with negative space hearts backed with glitter papers in bright colors … good use for those papers that can soon overwhelm a card …
- 100 Creative Ways to Use Washi Tape DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects, & DIY Craft Ideas For Kids & Adults
- Look twice! Its a coffee table, an old bookcase, and some paint. Use a plain bookcase and add crown molding to the top and trim down the front. Taaaadaaaa!
- Sister Sallys Homemade Body Lotion for Extremely Dry Skin – will use J/Ā/S/Ö/N vitamin e cream, organic baby lotion, & coconut oil. This is great not greasy ..80z baby lotion, 4oz Vitamin E and 2-4 oz of coconut oil, whip all ingredients together, place in container , you could add a drop of two of an essential oil if you like… my dry skin is moisturized and not oily!
- Lowes Spring Makeover Bathroom Reveal | blesserhouse.com – A team of 6 DIYers take on a bathroom makeover in 48 hours to transform a plain, builder grade space to give it character and modern farmhouse charm.
- Easily build a fun tic tac toe game to sit on the ottoman or side table. Free plans