Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- 10 Favorite Sources for Curtain Panels Under $50…. I like to buy ready made panels and use them just for their fabric.
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- If you go to this blog, it has a link where you can buy these unfinished frames for cheap. I want two big ones like the ones in this picture. I also want a variety of smaller ones. I want to paint them for the wall behind my couch! Great christmas gift for me! 🙂
- Top 10 best baby gifts to sew! There are 50+ links to free patterns and tutorials for the best handmade baby gifts. Pair one with something practical that you loved as a parent for the best baby shower gift idea ever Free baby sewing patterns galore. ad
- Its easy to dress up your tech when youve got a clear acrylic phone case and interesting materials, like embossed fabric or marbled paper. To get the look, create a template of your phone case using a pencil, paper, and a pair of scissors. Use this template to cut your own unique backgrounds, or glue materials directly to the template – whatever you want! Finish by sliding your finished background into your case and snapping your phone into place. Here are nine background ideas to g…
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- I like repurposed vintage items made into something useful, but I also like for them to stay (when possible) within the context of their original use. I could see this in a kitchen, but for a bedroom I would prefer another item than a rolling pin – shabby chic upcycle hanging hooks – Álbum de imágenes para la inspiración
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- You’ll be blown away by what you can do with the simple clothespin! And we’re talking useful upcycle things that can make life easier (though there are some fun and decorative ones tossed in.) Take a peek at our ever growing list of ideas. You’ll find detailed instructions and lots of FREE PRINTABLES!
- literacy center sight word activities- put the sand in a pencil box for easy upkeep and clean up! Genius!