Photo via: sincerelysarad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Tiered planter box plans with video tutorial. Make it for only $10!
- Homemade Chalk Paint. Four different recipes. All pretty simple. AND CHEAP. Im upset I just found this now. Bought a quart of chalk paint yesterday for $42. 🙁
- From drab to fab. Simply upcycled chairs with chalk paint and crochet cushion pads
- Cornhole is a great backyard game – heres a super simple DIY cornhole board tutorial (video included.) Its a fun game for all ages.
- Tutorial on how to paint a herringbone pattern on a wall using painters tape
- MUST PIN! Learn to paint shower tiles! Transform your shower on a budget! Full tutorial by Petite Modern Life for Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Wooden picture: an easy, beautiful alternative to putting your pictures in a frame! All you need are FOUR things to make this.If the instructions are hard to read, click on the picture for the easy-to-follow video:
- Its that fun time for our monthly craft destash challenge. Sharing how to make a Vintage Farmhouse Drop Cloth Doily Cushion | Full Tutorial | www.raggedy-bits.com
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Learn how to make a gorgeous piece of jewelry with this easy DIY necklace tutorial which makes a perfect gift idea for anyone on your list!
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – How To make your own Faux Druzy Locker or Bulletin Board Magnets – they sparkle so pretty – Tutorial via The Sarah Johnson
- Mount the Faucet With Silicone If water gets under your faucet, it can corrode the faucet or worse, damage your countertop or cabinet. Most new faucets include a gasket of some type to create a seal between the faucet and the sink, but its still a good idea to apply a bead of clear silicone caulk to the bottom of the faucet and the bottom of the gasket to ensure a good seal.