Photo via: houseofhawthornes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youve spent the past couple years binge watching episode after episode of Fixer Upper—ohh-ing over the house transformations and ahh-ing over the impossible adorableness of Joanna and Chip—then these DIYs are for you. Cue the reclaimed wood and call in the shiplap, because each of these projects shows farmhouse style at its most fabulous.
- halloween clay pots
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )
- [PIPE LAMP] PIPE STORY Produce and sell genuine handmade industrial vintage style pipe lamps. South KOREA http://www.pipestory.net
- This Haunted House Pumpkin might be the cutest pumpkin that has ever pumpkind. halloween haunted house pumpkin
- Get the kids involved with decorating the house for Halloween. Or use these ideas as an activity if you’re throwing a seasonal party.
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- How to Turn a Vintage Scarf into a Necklace
- picture pots. Cute easter gift. Could also have kids cut out things that remind them of love, stickers, etc to add also. Modge podge
- Coach Lamp made in the style of Greene and Greene – Arts and Crafts Period.
- Tired of drain grates taking away from the elegant look of your yard? With NDS decorative channel grates, you can add a touch of style to any yard or landscape! http://shop.ndspro.com/c/drainage_grates?gclid=CjwKEAjwtYSsBRCDx6rM1v_uqmsSJAAZgf2qOUPNQ_TPIZJTFv2DTmcw8aYGUAdjMVNmj27vI7CSiRoCLrjw_wcB
- I love this style of patio area that looks more like a room from inside the home. The only trouble with this is our changeable British weather. www.milesbydesign.co.uk