Photo via: redhenhome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- How to Turn a Vintage Scarf into a Necklace
- vintage inspired floating wood shelves | white antique nursery storage | neutral nursery decor | R&H Baby & Child – Quaint Shelving
- DIY Wooden Attic Shelves. By using the structures in the attic room, turn your attic into a reliable storage space.
- Garage sale Dresser turned TV stand. I actually would do this in green though
- This is brilliant! An old floor lamp turned into a planter pedestal. Off to the thrift store we go . . .
- A collection of glass bud vases can be easily turned into great distressed candlesticks!
- Beautiful Dining Table – made from salvaged wood and turned legs – via Koektrommel
- This primitive quilted table topper mat is a unique scrappy quilt of my own design. I just love how it turned out. It would wonderful for any:
- DIY industrial pipe shelves. Use your imagination to come up with any configuration. There are so many options to what you can do. | Twelveonmain.com
- Belsize Shelving. This elegant room divide is also structural. Knocking through the two rooms meant having a very large supporting beam, however by making the uprights out of steel we used one a fraction of the size (and cost!). These uprights were clad with lacquered MDF that have a hidden adjustable peg system to make the shelves appear floating
- Herb shelves in kitchen