Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- If only I had the patience for counted cross stitch! These are all beautiful on this site!
- great bedding on this site! The Vista Lilac by Crane & Canopy
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- Well, friends, my all-time most popular post has been (drumroll please……) these American Flag painted mason jars. Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re adorable, but they’re obviously not practical for every-day use! Today I want to share with you some gorgeous painted mason jars that can serve you year round. You may have seen …
- Happy Monday friends! Our closing is in less than two weeks, and believe it or not, my mom and I actually spent some time packing boxes this weekend. Yay for being on the ball for once. In prepa…
- My 10-minute makeup routine for busy mornings | Antheas Project Life makeuproutine busymornings beautyroutine beauty 10minutemakeup busymoms
- Until I take my own pictures, there are 100s of free ones here to use!
- To do… with polymer clay…love this idea, good starting point for designing my own
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes
- DIY Industrial Factory Window Shower Door (for Under $60) | Blesser House – Whaaaat?! This is my favorite bathroom project ever!
- DIY Spray-On Dry Shampoo – I love this in the winter, when its too cold to wash my hair! Yeah, I know, I live in FL; but STILL!