Photo via: mypoppet.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 100 Creative Ways to Use Washi Tape DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects, & DIY Craft Ideas For Kids & Adults
- Ikea Table Revamp at savedbylovecreations.com ikea upcycle DIY
- Beautiful DIY Rope Ottoman with a Used Tire – http://diyforlife.com/beautiful-diy-rope-ottoman-used-tire/ – Diy, Upcycle, UsedTire
- DIY Dipped Flower Vases @ScotchBlue Painters Tape
- DIY Painted Rug @ScotchBlue Painters Tape
- Pinata fringe backdrop. DIY by folding and cutting plastic party table cloths and tape in layers on wall. Great and inexpensive idea!
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- 15 Decoraciones de cinco minutos con cinta Washi
- Embroidered Heart Perler Bead Magnet by AshleyEGlidewell
- Cookie Sheet Magnet Board… try spray painting the cookie sheets from the dollar store! Note to self: Make sure the spray paint is for by cynthia
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes
- Learn how to upcycle old or thrifted teacups into cute candles!