Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make Water Balloon Marbles | Things to Do When Bored with Friends
- What a cool idea. Keep your stuff safe while you work out @ the gym. 8.) Water bottle for storing all your valuables. Great for the gym.
- Will have to try this one out… Removing rust from metal using aluminum foil and water! It really works!
- Mount the Faucet With Silicone If water gets under your faucet, it can corrode the faucet or worse, damage your countertop or cabinet. Most new faucets include a gasket of some type to create a seal between the faucet and the sink, but its still a good idea to apply a bead of clear silicone caulk to the bottom of the faucet and the bottom of the gasket to ensure a good seal.
- There’s nothing more natural than using fresh flowers for wedding decor, especially in summer. I’m a sucker for floating flowers because water and beautiful blossom look so relaxing and so romantic together! I’m sure there’s no better wedding…
- Paint canvas with the colors u want then dip in water – art is easy!
- Did you know if you put a wooden spoon over a pot of boiling water, it wont boil over?
- Power-Vented Water Heater
- Re-grow Romaine Lettuce Hearts – just cut, place in water, and watch them grow back in days… good to know!
- Discover how to make these unbreakable water balloons, along with 3 more kids crafts, at BrightNest.
- Super foot soak and detox 1 cup Epsom Salt, 1 Cup Salt and 2 cups baking soda. All together in a 1 gallon zip lock back, seal it up and Shake it to mix well. Use ¼ cup of the mixture in hot water, and soak those tired feet. “The ions in the salt work as magnets to draw toxins through the skin of your feet out of your body into the foot soak water.
- easy craft clay… dries hard. Perfect to make orna1 box baking soda (about 2 cups) • 1 cup cornstarch • 11/2 cups water • Sauce pan • Bowl • Spoon • Plastic wrapments for the kids to paint.