Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There’s nothing more natural than using fresh flowers for wedding decor, especially in summer. I’m a sucker for floating flowers because water and beautiful blossom look so relaxing and so romantic together! I’m sure there’s no better wedding…
- Mount the Faucet With Silicone If water gets under your faucet, it can corrode the faucet or worse, damage your countertop or cabinet. Most new faucets include a gasket of some type to create a seal between the faucet and the sink, but its still a good idea to apply a bead of clear silicone caulk to the bottom of the faucet and the bottom of the gasket to ensure a good seal.
- What a cool idea. Keep your stuff safe while you work out @ the gym. 8.) Water bottle for storing all your valuables. Great for the gym.
- Power-Vented Water Heater
- Paint canvas with the colors u want then dip in water – art is easy!
- Re-grow Romaine Lettuce Hearts – just cut, place in water, and watch them grow back in days… good to know!
- Boiled Egg Shell Releaase: Who knew – add 1/2 tsp of baking soda to the water when hard boiling eggs and the shell will come right off.
- Will have to try this one out… Removing rust from metal using aluminum foil and water! It really works!
- Discover how to make these unbreakable water balloons, along with 3 more kids crafts, at BrightNest.
- Make Water Balloon Marbles | Things to Do When Bored with Friends
- Did you know if you put a wooden spoon over a pot of boiling water, it wont boil over?
- Flearepellent ~ * Small squirt bottle 3–5 ounces works fine. * 2 cups water * 2 Tbsp alcohol-free witch hazel * 1 large lemon sliced * Handful of fresh lavender sprigs or 1Tbsp dried lavender * Small saucepan… See comments below, or website link for directions