Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bohemian Christmas mantel decorated for the holidays using neutral and nature colors, and lots of pretty textures to make your home festive.
- Confounded by trying to wrap a square sheet of moss around a round object? Me too! These moss balls are a great DIY craft idea for your Spring and Summer home decor.
- Upcycling a tissue box into a DIY decorative storage box. Scrap fabric, some twine or your favorite yarn and a few craft supplies are all you need for this DIY storage idea. Click through for the step-by-step tutorial.
- What better way of breathing new life into your bathroom or indeed any room of the home than by hand-making your very own sublime-quality stone floor mat?
- What a cool idea. Keep your stuff safe while you work out @ the gym. 8.) Water bottle for storing all your valuables. Great for the gym.
- A clever recycling idea for a car tyre, which would make a lovely addition to any garden. www.milesbydesign.co.uk
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- The area above your bed is a great blank slate for some fun art, but it can be so hard to decide what to put there! Here are 12 great ideas for DIY projects, prints, and more that you can use to decorate above your bed!
- DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/12/11/cordless-drill-storage-and-charging-station/ This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- Transform a boring mouse pad into a pretty desk accessory by adding gold polka dots. Source: Lovely Indeed
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Make this fun DIY Independence Day sign to add some do it yourself 4th of July spirit into your home decor!